Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

An Update; An Intention Declared

 January 27, 2016


I realize it has been a while since I brought people up to date with the doing of the book.  The past month has not been a writer's month.  The week of Christmas I hurt my back, slipped a disc in my lower back and am just now beginning to feel like it will get better.  Pain and the inability to move around makes writing almost impossible.  And I think I just haven't known what to do next.  I haven't been taking too many photographs either.  There is a lot of things going on in my physical world and it has kept me from my actual work.

Yesterday Emma and I went out to the Bookmill and it helped me to begin to organize a work plan.  Today I wanted to begin to institute that plan.  Having the blog to do daily made me write and attend to the work, that was the intention and I need something similiar to keep me on track.  So I am going to start a new project.

I am going to photograph women of all ages.  I'll let you know as I develop it. 

Meanwhile, I am going to refine 2 stories and my own to send to Seal Press by the end of February.  That is my claimed intention.  

Don't give up on me.  This book will be a reality soon.  


8 comments:

  1. I will NEVER give up on you, my friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. mabrook as we say here which means bravo. I look forward to whatever you produce from that great well of creativity which is yours alone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three steps ahead. Two back. Heard that recently. Part of the deal. Taking a new step today with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me, what? Let's get together next week.

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear you're up and about! Looking forward to your finished project no matter how long it takes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, as soon as I am organized, I will be in touch.

      Delete
  5. New day and an excellent restart! Looking forward to seeing you!

    ReplyDelete