Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

May 22, 2014

Auspices day for me to begin this blog for it is Jason Whiton's birthday. Jason was born when I was twelve years old to my oldest brother and his wife. Things were not easy for the young couple and Jason soon came to live with my family and spent the rest of his life as the youngest member of the clan. He was seven when I delivered my daughter. He didn't understand why I didn't bring her home, "I thought I wouldn't be the youngest any more." he said to me when he realized I didn't have the baby in my arms. He would have been a great big brother to her, but it wasn't destined.

I am starting this blog because it was suggested to me by people in the know that a blog would help my Kickstarter.com project, Creating the Strength to Speak about the courage to say good-bye.  What I will do is answer questions that have been posed to me.  It will also have other pieces of information and photographs of interest.
stay tuned.  I'm on my way....

No comments:

Post a Comment