Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Day 30

htthttps://mail.google.com/mail/?

 
 
 
 It has been a great day today.   Vermont View Magazine published my op ed.
 
 
 
 
Also, people love Gerard's photos of me.  If only people knew what a turn around it was for me to do a two and a half hour shoot.  It is usually me who is taking the pictures.  Anyway, he did such a great job.  I'm so thankful. 
 
The other link I just posted is for CUB (Concerned United Birthparents)  They are having a special until Father's Day on the membership fee.  It is really worth it.  They immediately connected me to an even wider world of adoption. 
 
This is a facebook page which focuses on books on adoption.  There have been some fascinating books on their list this week.  Anybody looking to buy me a present can get me Carol Schaefer's new book, Searching.  I really want to read it. 
 
Time is running out.  Please, if you meant to back my project and just haven't done it yet, will you do it tonight?  10 days left.   I hope that people who read the section of my story in the paper will be moved to donate.  Anyway, if you can't donate, share it anyway.  The more eyes on it the better. 
 
Thanks so much everyone!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment