Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014



Day 37

Ok, the bird count for today is small, but it is inspired.  Great Blue Heron, and a tanager, then the usual redwing blackbird, robin, crow and mallards.   The day was not too hot and not too rainy and gentle on the eyes and great for the lens.  Thank you.

But it was not terrific for the Kickstarter project, although again, interesting who did connect and I am so grateful for those few.  I'm going to watch Maya Angelou's memorial service speeches tonight to get inspiration for creating a plan B.   I believe I will do two women's stories this June and repost the Kickstarter in 2 weeks with 2 examples done.  They will have to be women who are close, but I've received so many responses from original mothers that I think I can do that. 

Meanwhile,
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/130449645/creating-strength-to-speak-a-book-about-adoption-a/widget/video.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"> </iframe>


A word about the image: it was drawn by Emma Worth, my goddaughter.  It is a celtic symbol for motherhood and the orange tree is symbolic for healing; thus, healing motherhood.  I think she did a wonderful job.  I made bookmarks out of it, too.  You can have a copy for a 10 dollar donation to the project.  Only 72 hours left.



No comments:

Post a Comment