Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Day #131: 200 Miles

#131
Welcome back to Monday.  It was a hot Monday and a long Monday.  I drove around 200 miles today and my knees know it.  who can name the towns represented in these pictures?  I also played a lot of different roles today: outside examiner, godmother, soprano, friend, alumna, and picture taker.

Tomorrow I will tell you about the memoirs I was introduced to today.  They are really interesting.  They are written by women who are  bi-cultural and are writing food books.  I'm going to look for one tomorrow and read it.  The student I was examiner for today was looking at identity through stories.  Very exciting work.  I love Marlboro College.  Brilliant place and it renews my faith in education every time I do something there.



No comments:

Post a Comment