Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Day #139: Update

5/2010

5/2010  Guilford, Ct.

I can't upload photos onto anything today, but I can write.  These photos are from mid-May in 2010. I love the shot of the yellow iris.  I've always loved it.  I actually have a beautiful print of it if anyone is interested in buying it.  It is a 13x19 and I would sell it for $60.

I'm at the college trying to write up my Indiegogo proposal.  It's coming.  I think it will be ready when I have a computer to post it on.  Meanwhile I am writing in the library and the dark thunderclouds are rolling in and there are antennae or something on the other side of the building that look like spacecrafts getting ready for take off.  Very strange.  

It is extremely strange to live without a computer.  I am so dependent on it, it is unreal.  Both my writing life and my photo life is attached to it.  And then there are the games......  That is the good part about this problem, I need to find something to do in free time other than to play games.  So hard, yet I did clean off a surface in my living room today.  I do have to laugh at myself.

Anyway,  I'll be back up in a complete way soon.  Promise.





No comments:

Post a Comment