Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Day #128: New Camera Kinda

#128
Learning how to use my birthday present, an underwater Fuji point and shoot.  My Pentax is my best friend so it almost feels like betrayal to use a different camera.  But this was fun.  I went out to the Cove and to Edite's garden, cheat pictures, and played.  I need to read the manual, there are a lot of bells and whistles on it and a video component, and if I could get the nerve up to scuba dive, now that would be cool picture taking.  



 I still haven't fixed my computer.  writing with it is too much of a chore, but I don't want to lose time on this. I am reading a paper on identity development in bi-cultural families.  Id love to be writing in response to it.  It has a lot of commonality with adoption.
my Pentax took this one.

5/8/10



1 comment: