Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

Day # 135: Photographer, maybe

#135


After dinner I went down to the cove alone.  Two boys/men were baiting their hooks and talking about shooting.  One says to the other  I shot a moose yesterday, blasted him and then dumped him over the cliff.  Wish I could go to Africa and shoot  an elephant.

What do you do when you over hear that kind of statement?  Wrecked my tranquility.  Jerks.


My computer is still broken.  I wish I could just o out and replace it, but alas.  I have all of htis writing done in longhand.  Maybe I will go to the library tomorrow and type it all up because I may have the Indiegogo complete and I could post it.  

I love this 2010 picture of Emma and Valentine.  I have a big print of it for sale for $60 if anyone is interested.   This week I saw pictures of mine in the newspaper and in a concert write up.  Fire Pond Music updated their website with my photos and some of my photos are being used in a public slide show tomorrow night at a benefit for the literacy program that I started with a friend 32 years ago.  Feels like a full circle moment to me.  Maybe as I work on being a writer my career as a photographer is taking off? Strange world we live in.
5/15/15


No comments:

Post a Comment