Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Day # 123: More Than A Third Over

#123
 OK, so we are over a third of the way through 2015.  Is that possible?  Yup.  I'm kinda dumb founded.  I feel I haven't accomplished anything, and then I think, not true, there's this book that is 75% done which was not there in any physical way on January 1st.

I did finish the Tutus book.  Please, do use it.  I am very excited to read the book on joy he is writing with  Dali Lama.  I have stayed in the moment with gratefulness.

I finished at least 4 adoption books, which I believe I've recommended through out the months.  I have taken a lot of pictures.  And I have posted a new one everyday, thus far.  I'm impressed.

I've written some new poems, some good and some poor.  I have posted other peoples good poems.  I want to do more of that.


construction
I have done some looking back at 2010.  

5/3/2010  Hilton 
And I have tried to keep my eye on beauty and comfort and calm, as I said I would try to do.  I have tried to get people to interact a little... failed miserably at that.  But I have readers and I like doing it, so I will continue to post.  
I believe all that means I have done something with the past 123 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment