Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Day #146: Summer is Here

#146
Still no computer and word is that it is going to take longer than I figured.  Not a good situation.  But I wanted to remind everyone I have a show going up at Greenfields Market for the month of June.  I am a little worried about getting it hung on time because I don't have all the prints made yet and I don't have a computer from which to print.   I won't have the opening until about the third weekend.

Bernardston Farmers Market opens on Saturday at 10 am. I will be there.  I will be there with a much smaller inventory than I had hoped for the same reason listed above.  How did my life become so dependent on a computer?  

I was told that we are in a five week period of Mercury retrograde and that Aries will be affected by the storm.  HMMMM.  couldn't have guessed that at all.....






No comments:

Post a Comment