Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Day # 149: Short Update


Day # 149
Not back on, yet, but a friend lent me her laptop tonight so at least I can post something.  The sunset was stunning.  The day was beautiful.  It was not as humid today as the past couple of days, but some how I felt everything was falling apart around me.  It wasn't, but it appeared to be.  It has been 12 days since my computer blew up, it has been 10 days since my bumper fell off the front of my car, and I have not succeeded in fixing either.  Stumped.

Yesterday my mentor from college came and spent time with me and read part of what I have written on the book.  He read 3 of the stories and really got why I am so excited by the project.  These stories tell such an important bigger story.  I was thrilled to finally let someone else read what I have been holding onto and have it be as interesting to him as it is to me.  Very thrilling.


Day #148
I am supposed to hang a show on the 1st.  I have no idea how I am going to manage to do it.  Very confusing to have none of your normal tools available.  Tomorrow morning I will get up and try to print as much as I can and it may just have to be hung on Tuesday instead of Monday, or maybe both. 

Duck Tete a Tete

No comments:

Post a Comment