Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Day #147: Memory Lane

5/27/2010
I am not on a computer today that allows me to upload from my camera, so here is some memory lane.  These were all taken five years ago this weekend. 


I panicked that night, 'cause I lost my brand new glasses on top of Poet's Seat.  But Kari and I went back and she found them immediately.

Tomorrow I will have a tablet to use so I can get back on track with everything.  It is an Apple, but I don't think I will have difficulty changing over.

This is Rachel.  We all love Rachel.  She died in a car accident last summer.  It was incredibly sad.  But in this picture she and Emma were playing with Emma's chickens and they were both very happy.  That was a really hot week.  We had a micro-blast that weekend and lost power for several days.  This week is hot, humid and the rain keeps just missing us so the plants are all screaming for water.

No comments:

Post a Comment