Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Day #142: 1 Year Anniversary of my Blog

And Jason Whiton's 50th Birthday.  I really did start this on Jason's birthday last year.  I had just begun the not successful Kickstarter Project to get this book up and running.   Here I am a year later with I'd say about 75% of it done.  I have learned so much in the doing, I am still excited by it and I am still amazed.   I did write my Indiegogo project this week and I hope it will be up and running soon.

5/22/2010
Still no computer.  I am getting worried about this situation, but I know I will be back on, promise.  And when I am I will catch up on photographs, because I am taking them as I go along and I will post my fundraising push so the book can be completed.  Keep your fingers crossed that this comes together quickly and again, thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment