Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Day # 136: Computer Crashed

5/15/10
5/16/10
This morning my computer blew up on me.  Had to happen, right?  So I am down at the community college using their computers and trying to figure out what I can do next.  These computers don't have  slots for memory cards, so I cannot download a picture from today.  But here are a couple from five years ago.  

I don't know how close some of you are looking at these photos, but yes I have posted a few from the same day with Emma and chickies and ducklings and cat all together being affectionate on the same bed at the same time.  I'm telling you she is a bird whisperer and Valentine, the cat, is a saint.  Really, I am not kidding.  

So I will continue asap, but it looks like I may have to take a break this weekend.  Timing is horrible...  and it does mess up my ability to correspond.   I will be back up and running soon......


No comments:

Post a Comment