Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Day # 260: Perk Donations

#260
It was the day of the spider web.


I completed the first story today.  I am going to ask my nephew, Jason to take some pictures of Nancy, the woman whose story is complete and use it to show publishers and others interested in the book.  I believe the photographs are really important to the quality of this book.  Here's hoping the Indiegogo is successful so that I can take the pictures.  




And in case you haven't seen them yet, this is one of the two handmade silver necklaces that Annie made and donated to the Indiegogo as perks.  They will go to the first two people who donate over $150.  They are really pretty.  Actually I am wearing one of Annie's creations in the photo of me on the launch.  Click on the link on the side panel and make a donation and share, please.  If you donate now, you will be sure to get one of the two.  Good luck.   

2 comments: