Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Day # 267: Ducky Day

#267

I have been writing over at the college while Emma is in class.  It's perfect.  Today I had gone back to Day #1 and saw my duck pond picture and decided I should go take some pictures at the duck pond before I continued to write.  This guy was very animated for me, quite the little actor.  Kind of like Emma, and a few years ago they would have acted together.  It just felt like everyone was in a wonderful mood.   



I have finished four stories.  I will send them out this weekend to each woman for her input.  Makes me really scared.  I want them to feel good about the way I have depicted their lives and used their words.  Each step of this has felt like a test and this is the next step.

My Indiegogo campaign brought in some money in the past 24 hours.  I feel really good about that.  Thank you everyone who has donated so far!!!!!  I just need more people to share it.  Please share it on-line.



We were a little late for the sunset tonight, but there was a little color left.   

No comments:

Post a Comment