Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

Day # 254: Please Read Indiegogo

#254

Women Who Said Goodbye


Parade 2010
The rain was intense last night.  During the parade it wasn't horrible, but Emma came home very wet.  I think in the 10 years she has been marching with GCC it has only actually rained twice. This picture was taken 2 weeks after we had buried Mom. I know I did not march, but I don't remember what I did.  I think I road in a van and Emma walked with the President of the college who is in the blue sweater.  Some of the people behind her were my students.  



I am having a difficult time placing the link of the Indiegogo into my blog.  It doesn't seem to be working, but I know it is because of something I haven't done.   Also the post has received a lot of hits, but few donations.  I think that people who are looking are not reading and that the video is necessary.  So I will put my slide show and narration up on Sunday.

photo by Emma
Doesn't this look like a pastel?  Can you see the deer?

No comments:

Post a Comment