Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Day #270: Lunar Eclipse

#270

Sorry I am so late, but I had to wait for this.  Not bad for my old camera.  And what a great community event.  There were a lot of us down by the edge of the river watching the eclipse.  There were people there with really sophisticated equipment and everyone was sharing.  It was really nice.  I think it is the second event this year where the sky made me feel like I was falling in love. Really sweet!!!!


Please share my Indiegogo.  It really does help a lot.  I had people tell me that they had read the proposal and were really interested in it and would share it.  Both of them had read it off of someone else's share.  So, I didn't make any money this weekend, but if people keep the sharing going it might work.  Only 10 days left, so please, please, please.


Talked to another original mom today and am adding her on to the book.  Her story was again entirely different and she relinquished in the 90s which is the one decade I am lacking voices.  I am very excited to have her join the group.



2 comments: