Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Day # 255: Saturday at the fair.

#255

It is farmers' market day and it was a beautiful one for picture taking.  I had a good time taking pictures this morning.  Again I made a tiny bit of money,but had so much fun watching kids and dogs and laughter.  My farmer friend who has the tent next to me said he came to hear the laughs, that and to sell his husk tomatoes. 




Another vendor brought her 2 10 week old puppies.  They were so gentle and soft, made me really miss having a puppy.  I want a puppy. 



And then the talent show....  It was really fun.  The fair was fun.  I love the fair.  I know some of my friends think I am crazy but I like those bright lights and those baby animals and lined up apples.  But it started to rain just before Emma took the stage and as my friend Art said, the light was bad, but the singing was awesome.  Her voice is superb.   But it just got wetter and wetter as the show progressed. Emma's brother was the last act and he rocked it.  He really rocked it. 



So a list of what I have to be grateful for:
laughter in my life
talented loved ones
friends who will go to the fair with me
old friends who still love me after more than 50 years of friendship
skin that dries.


GCTV videoed the entire show so you can see and hear Emma, Chris and Tuck all on TV.  And you won't get wet doing it.  It was worth it, you all.  I had a sweet day.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment