Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Day # 248: Geoff's 60th Birthday


#247

September light: a whole new experience in picture taking.  A new adventure in seeing.  The moon was above my head at 9 o'clock this morning and the gardens were lit up in a completely different way.  The sun blared on some plants and left others in the shade.  


9/5/2010

It is my little brother's 60th birthday today.  He was born on Labor Day in 1955.   Emma thinks I should write a series of books for children called Geoff and Lindy's Adventures.  We were pretty adventurous together. We shared chewed gum, we shared friends, we depended on each other in funny adolescent ways that I am not sure we would have admitted to in our teens.  And in 2010 we stayed close and watched our mother fail.  We shared emotions, heaven forbid.  I love you, Geoff, you are a wonderful little brother and you make me feel loved.  Happy Birthday.





Not having luck with my launch.  Paypal says they verified my account, Indiegogo says my account is not verified and won't launch my posting.  I will try again tonight.  If anyone has any wisdom they want to share with me, please do.  Alas, I really am trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment