Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Day # 244: A writer and a photographer



#243

Now that is amusing.  That is my laughing hammerhead shark goddaughter.  That is the only photograph I took today.  I finished my post to launch and went to launch and found out once again that pay pal takes 2 days to verify one's account.  So it will launch as soon as my account says it is for real and that I am for real.  I am for real.  And so is my hammerhead goddaughter.





Finding Christopher, Finding Myself
Finding Christopher

Meanwhile, here's a new blog to try out.  It is beginning to look at adoption reform from the perspective of an original mother.

9/1/2010

5 years ago the monarch were eating the milk weed.  Tomorrow I will go and see if there are more in the same spot.  

9/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment