Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Day # 266: Autumn Began 100 Days left.



#266
100 days left in 2015, I find that extraordinary, I find time to be elusive.  I want it to slow down a little, just a little, please.

Several people on line shared the following blog today.  It's a good read and I thought those interested in adoption would like to read it.  She's a very articulate adoptee; she's informative in a personal way. 


http://adopteeinrecovery.net


9/23/2010  Lucy Loomis and me
Five years ago today I was at a conference in Falmouth and an old college buddy came and picked me up at the hotel and we went picture taking in Hyannis.  Lucy and I had both become entranced with photography and had lots to talk about.  Meanwhile, over the past five years she has had several shows and does a photography blog.  I'll post the address on the side.  Anyway, September 23, 2010 was a really beautiful day, and it was today, as well.


If you know of grant opportunities for nonfiction writing, please pass it on.  I am worried that the Indiegogo will not even get half way there.  Besides donating, even small amounts, you can give me information you have about funding writing, and or you can share the link to the Indiegogo with your social media circles.  The more sharing the better.  I want so much to be able to complete this project in a timely manner.  Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment