Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Day # 269: Other peoples' blogs

#269

Worked the farmers' market today.  Apple vendors almost sold out, I made 2 dollars.  I think I'm in the wrong business.  Oh well!!!  They gave me some apples for the week.

 Spent the early part of the morning reading other blogs on adoption.  Most of them were being shared with me by Trace Hentz.  These were two I liked.

1) I am now 34 years old and have long since given up most hope of seeing them. But then I began this blog in 2013 and created a realistic way of reaching them. If they care to be found and if anyone cares to share my story so that my sister might see it. My blog has been viewed over 300,000 times from South Korea alone. I pray that maybe one of those people can share my story in such a manner that it might be seen by the one I seek.
http://aopinionatedman.com/category/my-adoption-articles/

2) Hilary Jones Photography who is doing a photo project on birthmothers, but I couldn't find an updated contact.  I really like her concept and her photos.  Check her out.

Check out Trace, too.  Her link is on the side wall here.








2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing my post! I appreciate you giving it a read. :)

    ReplyDelete