Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Day #262: Kora's Birthday

#262
Back at the farmers' market today.  It started off foggy and misty and I was afraid for my photos.  I have some really nice new cards, but I only put a few things out in case of rain.  It cleared up towards the end and I actually made a little money, which felt nice.  And all the farmers' produce and flowers are so beautiful.  I love it.


Flowers, I love them.
Finding time to be with friends.
Moments of alone time that I can read in.
Mozzarella and yellow ginger apples
My beautiful Goddaughters.

Happy Birthday, Kora!!!!


Tomorrow I get to meet one of the women who will be in the book.  I'm very excited about it.  She is staying with a mutual friend and I will join them in the morning.  Tell you about it tomorrow night.mm



No comments:

Post a Comment