Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Day # 274: Yellow and Orange


# 274

My altar for Mom in 2010/10

I met a lot of interesting people today: new people, new stories, new connections.  It distracted me from my own hard time, and brought me into some pretty good positive energy people.  

I went to an Open House that was welcoming a good friend into a new consulting firm.  There were some interesting people there, but it has been a very long time since I have been with professional people and I felt a little like a fish out of water.  I am comfortable writing and taking pictures.  I am not so comfortable trying to make important conversation and feel slightly out of sync physically.  Standing up and trying to talk to strangers, which is something I used to do all the time, felt uncomfortable, if not painful.  Luckily, Emma was with me and she was very accessible and also a good excuse to leave a little early. 

Then we went and looked at clothes for her.  That's fun.     

A woman who was just sitting at a cafe table asked me what I was photographing today.  I said yellow and orange.  I was telling her the truth and she actually took me seriously and didn't think I was just being flippant.  I took pictures of orange and yellow today.


No comments:

Post a Comment