Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Day # 287: Happy Birthday, Edite

# 287
My good friend Edite's birthday is today.  I didn't get to see her.  We talked a little on the phone, but we didn't break bread.  Happy Birthday, Edite!!!!  We will break bread soon.  


Emma and I are back at chorus rehearsal.  Tonight we just sang two spirituals.  It's hard work to spend over 2 hours on 2 songs.  You sing the same 8 bars over and over again.  Eventually my back starts to hurt.  My voice opened a little, but basically, it was hard.  


This afternoon there were dark clouds, small dark clouds and small fluffy white clouds breaking up the bright sunlight.  The yellows were ablaze in the sun.  You look up and there sits a black cloud and a bright yellow tree; only in October.  It is thrilling.  I drove up to Northfield and found those single brilliant trees in the direct sunlight, but I was driving the car so I did not shoot too many of them.



I want to do something with the photos from this project.  I want to create a compilation of them.  Is a book with 365 photos in it too much?  How about a collection of the poems from the blog along with the 80 of the best photos?  What do people think?

I know, finish the original mom book first, Lindy, and then create a new project.  

No comments:

Post a Comment