Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Day #285: Not Quite Peak

#285

It is beautiful out there today, I mean beautiful, I mean perfect.  And what happens?  I know, mercury is in retrograde and Aries has entered something and communication is off kilter, but what happens?  My camera breaks.  Really, my camera broke.




And then I went and covered my head with my quilt and read for an hour, came back downstairs to my camera and puff, it was working again.  Makes no sense.  Completely strange and complex.

So I decided I better go to a beautiful place and photograph.  I must admit I photographed Emma more than the foliage, but I think she looks beautiful in this foliage. 



10/12/2010
Sometimes I look at a photo from my 2010 blog and I know exactly what happened that day.  This is one of those photos.  I had gone to dinner at Tristan and Susie's because the whole Toleno family was there for dinner, including members I had not seen in years.  It was a beautiful day and there was lots of produce in the kitchen.  Tristan is a chef and if I remember correctly there were 15 different vegetables used in this meal.   




2 comments:

  1. These are exquisite photos. Those of Emma remind me of The French Lieutenants Woman. She looks like a woman from a bygone era. Beautiful. Mood-infused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lori. It's funny, she has reminded me of The FLW several times. Yeah we had fun doing that shoot yesterday.

    ReplyDelete