Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Day #302:Great fun picture taking



# 302

Today was a wonderful day for photographs.  I took a lot of photographs today. 

Bastard Nation
Bastard Nation
I spent sometime doing research today on the history of adoption issues.  Re-investigating Bastard Nation I got pulled into reading the whole website and then stuff about Marley and that took me to site about Abbie Hoffman.  Isn't research grand?  So I've re-posted the site because for those of you interested in Adoptee rights, this is a pretty important site.  


I sent out another story today.  It is definitely time to start asking around for publishing contacts.  


 I don't think my blog has been introduced to the farm, yet.  This farm is owned by a woman who raises animals. She sells goat cheese, pork, chickens, and turkeys.  She also has lots of pets.  Emma used to go up and help feed the animals.  Today we realized we hadn't been up in a really long time.  It was gorgeous up there.  When you park below the barns and start to take pictures the animals come around to see whose there.  These two goats stood there the whole time we were around.

Time to take out those sweaters again, my friends.  Tell me a story about your favorite sweater.  LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment