Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Day # 300: A Milestone


#300

I have intentionally documented the past 300 days. I feel slightly in awe of myself; committing to anything recently has been extremely difficult. But for 300 days I have taken at least 3 photos in the day and I have written at least a couple of sentences. Not all of it is good, but some of it is really good. LMW 10/27/2010

10/27/2010


It is Day 300 and I pulled up Day 300 2010 and I am amazed at how redundant I can be. 300 days of intentional action and maintaining a commitment to something, this blog. 

The other something is Women Who Said Good-bye.  I have maintained my commitment to both projects.  If I sound like I am bragging, I'm sorry, but I am pretty proud of these facts.  I have also posted photographs for 300 days.  


 Amber, mustard and cinnamon are the three dominating colors today.  Tonight is full moon and I really wanted to photograph it coming up into Green River Cemetery, but as my Mom woulda said, "Best laid plans of mice and men."



No comments:

Post a Comment