Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Day # 278: Monday Photos

#278
I am writing something on what I have learned about adoption in the past year.  I have not finished it yet, though; I don't want to post it until I am done.  I'll probably post it tomorrow night.  Actually, it is very good for me to be writing it, because it is forcing me to be clear about what I have learned and what I do think today.



Meanwhile, it was a wonderful day to take pictures.  I didn't take a lot, but I did take them in different locations.  The first photo is of Emma taking a photo.  We went up to Poets Seat for the sunset before we went to chorus rehearsal.  It was really lovely.  Sometimes I think our desire to shoot the sunset is really a desire to meditate.  The sunset fills up my mind and the cognitive thought leaves and picture taking is done with my heart and not my head.


And then off to chorus.  It is great to be back and we are singing really fun music this session.  How can I post a song on my blog?



No comments:

Post a Comment