Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Day # 277:Heats On



# 277

10/4/2010
The heat is on.  It feels too early, but it's not.  The colors are late, and the steady heat of the summer days has had an impact on the foliage and the autumn harvest.  It is October, though.  It is why we live in New England.  It is beautiful and it will only get more beautiful as the month proceeds.  Fall is my favorite time of the year.   Which reminds me, tell me a story about your favorite sweater.


Wtflfsx1zjwqthiynanpThere are five more days of this Indiegogo campaign.  It is clear that I won't make my goal, but with a good push from my supporters I could do better than I have done.  Please donate if you can.  If you go to the link in the right hand column it will take you directly to the proposal.  Also, no one has claimed the silver necklaces.  They are beauties and can be yours for a donation of $150. or more.  You can view them in perks.  I thank all of you who have already donated, or who have shared and helped promote the campaign.  Now I am looking to others to donate, too.  Please.



10/4/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment