Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Day # 286: Another Rainbow

#286
The gold at the end of the rainbow


I got a lot of work done today.  I was quite surprised by the amount I accomplished and the amount that is done.  I have more stories completed than not and I have part of the introduction thought out.  


Meanwhile, I have not worked on my poetry manuscript in over a month.  Working routines are so strange to me.  I'm sure that mine is stranger than many.  I just seemed to be cyclical about everything I do. And I think I have said this before, but I believe that the photography feeds the writing and maybe visa versa, too.  I had a wonderful weekend of photography.   I'm not sure what I will do with most of what I took, but I know I felt good about it.  It fed me enough to regenerate my writing today.  I need to remember that and not punish myself when I go off and take pictures.  It is helpful.   


Thanks everybody who sent me messages that you liked the pictures of Emma yesterday.  I really appreciate the feedback.  


No comments:

Post a Comment