Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Day # 299: All Hail Smilin' Morn

#299
Talking about songs that get stuck in your head; crescendos and everything.  


I thought I might write something today about the history of adoption, but I didn't get to it and it is Monday so we had rehearsal.  Therefore, it is too late to be creative or even intelligent.  


But I did get some picture taking done today.  This is really close to the end because there is a big rainstorm coming on Wednesday that will take these leaves all away.  These fiery hills will become covered with leafless branches ready to hibernate for the winter.






And tomorrow is the last super moon of the year.  It was fairly phenomenal tonight.  Emma and I drove onto Main Street and it was a giant globe right above the buildings.  We both thought it was a plastic ball.

Alright, for you local people, the holiday concert is set for December 20th.  Mark your calendars.  

No comments:

Post a Comment