Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Day # 349: I saw the sun

#349

I hadn't driven to Connecticut in over six months, but I did today for the 3rd time in 10 days.  I brought Ember and Karen to Paul and Molly.  It was great to spend a little lone time with them and catch up.  Made me happy.


But what really made me happy was seeing blue in the sky first thing this morning.  There it was, blue!!!!!  By the time I returned it was grey and drizzling, but for a lot of the time, blue looked like it might win.



I went back and looked at 2010 blog again.  This is the week I was so sick I could not look at a computer screen nor could I take a photo.  I am missing 6 days from my 2010 365 day project.  I am very grateful to have my health this year, or at least no internal infection.  The arthritis doesn't count as a sickness, it is disabling and changes how one runs one's life, but you aren't continually thinking you may die.  Five years ago I was worried about dying.   

I want a map of rivers of New England and what the indigenous wildlife is.  I find the differences in the trees from Western Massachusetts to Western Connecticut interesting.  When I return to Connecticut I can see why I associate sycamore trees with safety.  They are so compelling and secure. 


I am grateful for 
nephews and nieces
the consistent patterns of my life and what I am grateful for.
my radio
laughter
Mesa Verde

No comments:

Post a Comment