Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Day # 356: Recovery In the Coop

 #356
I am grateful for
a place to go when I feel outrageously vulnerable and still feel accepted
A good Mesa Verde salad
all those children and their parents who share their lives with me (Today Sebastian brought me apple pie and tried to take both me and Amie to the doctors.)
Laughter
and real conversations with people I have loved for many years.


You know there are only nine days left to tell me your favorite sweater story.
Greenfield folks, a bunch of us were going to try to gather at the Coop and sing carols on Thursday at three.  This won't be well organized, but I thought it might be fun to do, so join us if you'd like.



His first real haircut. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we are a part of the same tribe, my friend! Love all three of these pics!

    ReplyDelete