Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Day # 336: Drowning In Books


# 336
Today was not a good picture taking day for me, between my lack of energy and the cold, grey, rainy world, I didn't get any taken outside.  And my normal fall back model is visiting her Grandmother on the west coast, so I found a picture off the old blog to pull forward.  Emma loves to swim.  You can tell in this picture how much fun she had taking swim classes.

I did get a lot of reading done today.  I caught up on other blogs and read another research piece.  I am trying to conceive of the first chapter, the introduction.  I realize I need to talk to some others who have already done this to get some feedback on my ideas.

12/2/2010

 I realized I have not done a book picture this year; no masterpieces of the piles of books by my sofa, bed and above the bed in my guest room.  Yes, if prints don't drown you here, books are bound to. And they certainly show my eclectic personality.  I read a lot this year.  I think I read every book in these pictures plus many more, but the 2 stacks are the ones I have close to me.  The one below is part of my adoption research, resource collection.  I'm sure you will see some of your favorites.  The picture of the day are the books I've had on the floor by my bed for the past month or so.  I stacked a few up and made a pile and could see my rug all of a sudden.  Funny how that works.  


Part of my mystery collection

I have been so scattered today.  I am unsure of what direction I want to take, but I know I want to finish this book this month.  I want to pull all of the stories together and have a few people read them and help me decide on the final format.  I also maybe missing some important stories, and yet I know I can't do it all in this first attempt.   Writing a book is hard, and it is not just the writing that is hard but there are so many levels of conceptualization.  


2 comments:

  1. This post looks great to me--really you are doing fine, one move at a time :)! And you have probably shared the book titles I had asked about. Best, M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, I will make that list tonight and post it. THanks so much for your on going support. Tea next week?
      Lindy

      Delete