Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Day # 350: Plethora of Birds

# 350


It was a good day for birds, although I am not sure that all of the birds I saw today should have been hanging around.  But it was almost 50* today and they were definitely out and about.  I saw some beautiful chickadees at a feeder, they were very elegant for chickadees. 


The river was quite high and the color of these adolescent gulls matched the water.  When I looked straight out at the cove I saw at least 20 swan, ducks, geese, several kinds of gulls and I could hear a hawk.  I think there were a couple of white geese around, too.  


I am grateful for
long term friendships.  I saw a lot of old friends today, it was so nice.
I am grateful for having a place to bump into old friends.  
the collaborative work I do with Vince Trippi.  I can't share on this, but the broadside he printed is very lovely.  I'm proud to be a part of his works.
Chinese Food
hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment