Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Day # 347: Happy Birthday Andrea Laura



# 347

Forty three years ago, December 13th was as grey and dreary as it is today.   The main difference is that there was snow spitting out of the sky at 6:30 in the morning then and the streets of Norwalk offered no sight of a sunrise.  There was none seen this morning either, but no snow, just grey.  

An appropriate song for today.


I am trying to take care of me by hiding, not hiding for a long time, just being alone.  Just alone with my own feelings.  The rawness of that day remains.  It isn't always present and it doesn't reign over me like it used to, but it is there.  I honor it on it's anniversary.

Happy Birthday, Andrea Laura


12/13/2010
12/13/2015
A little less snow, but not that much.

Gratitude for today:
the subtle differences in tree bark colors
my drivers license
hot water
kindness





No comments:

Post a Comment