Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Day # 344: Beginning to plan the ending




# 344

I need to return to the idea of writing an introduction.  When I wrote the Indiegogo I wrote a pretty good synopsis of the project and that might be an introduction in a different form at the moment.  So I am going to go back to the idea after ten months of putting it aside.  I sent out 2 more stories today, two that I would like to polish up and use with mine and another local one to put together with a proposal and send it to a couple of presses.  Anyone have any contacts at Seal Press?






While the world's attention has been riveted to conflicts in Syria, the Middle East, the Ukraine, Yemen, and Northern Africa, I'm drawn back into the aftereffects of of the Salvadoran civil war 35 years ago. The 3-year-old boy we adopted back then, 'rescued' from an orphanage,is being reunited with his six brothers, sisters, half-sisters and nephews and nieces .... all with the invaluable help of this AMAZING organization.
http://www.probusqueda.org.sv
Richie Davis



This is a fb posting I received today from a friend who is an afather of a man from El Salvedor whose birth-family just found him.  It's exciting.  This organization is helping people reunite.



Tomorrow is the GCC Dance Program Performance.  It's at 7 tomorrow evening on the main campus.  Can't wait, it really looks like it is going to be good.


No comments:

Post a Comment