Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Day # 338: December's Poor Light




# 338

I went back and looked at all of my photos from the past five years.  I took a total of 10 photos, maybe,  over those six years.  Some were in 2010 and some in 2013.   It doesn't appear that I take too many photographs in this time of year.  Today I took, maybe 3.  The light was awful.  It was beyond dreary. I was inside the Coop all day long getting no work done waiting for the sky to fall.  I am amazed at myself. The blessing part of this is that my Coop community gathered around and we made each other laugh.  I am grateful for the Coop.

I still do not have a phone line or access the internet.  The truth is I have run out of money once again.  I am pretty amazed by how little I have lived on for the past 18 months.  Thank God for generous and gracious friends. 
 
I am visiting my brother and sister in law for the weekend, so I will be able to post on time there.  Keep your fingers crossed that I will have the phone back on by Monday.   On December 21st I have my hearing for my disability claim.  I believe I have a case.  The arthritis throughout my legs prevents me from standing for more than six minutes, and keeps me from walking more than ten without severe pain.  I don't often complain about it and I try to keep an active life.  If I get in the pool 3 times a week, if I go to acupressure, if I don't overdo the walking, I can keep myself fairly well pain free, but if I don't do those things, then I am in pain.  Today I sat in a bad chair all day long and my lower back and knees are very sore.

But as I said before, I am grateful for a lot in my life.
1) fresh farm eggs from a friend
2) play with a 2 year old.  Sebastian drew me a picture of the train going through the tunnel.  He is still scribbling, but he narrated his scribbles and let me write down what it was all about.
3) Giving another 2 year old a book for her birthday and watching her scream and say the word loud. 
4) Singing a Bing song with a group of friends in public.
5) Knowing others care, and caring for others.

IMGP8845.JPG
12/4/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment