Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Day # 102: Seeking Publishers on a Beautiful Day

#102
I have wonderful pictures of these three playing with each other throughout the years.  They are a lot of fun and continue to be just as silly as they were at 4.  

Today was a perfect photo day.  I didn't take as many as I would have liked to, but I did get to spend time with friends which made up for it.  At 9 this morning I took a tiny walk into the backyard.  Birds were very busy singing and collecting for nests.  A chickadee let me take his picture about 4 feet away; he was eating stuff out of the pine boughs.  Could have cared less about me.


And that red aura around all of the maple trees was in full display.  By the end of the week there will be green things hanging off their branches.




I have gotten a huge chunk of the book done.  But it does not come in a linear fashion, so it is not in a sh-arable form.   I need to structure it so it can be placed in an Indiegogo very soon.  Does anyone out there have information on publishers that might be interested in this book?  It is becoming a large story about adoption told by 16 unique birthmother voices.  Each story highlights something about the time and place of her experiences and all of it illustrates what has happened in adoption in this country.  Let me know if you have ideas for publishers.  I am beginning to look now.

 And the snow is gone and the sheep are out in the front pasture.  They really are cute.

This photo is the same scene shown in a January 365 Day picture.  The pastures are wet, but they are free of white.  The sheep were very happy today,  all of the babies yelling for their moms all over the place.  Some of the little ones had marbled faces.  There was only one black one that I could see.  And the donkey and llama that are usually with this flock were nowhere to be seen.  I'll go back during the week and look for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment