Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Day #99: Color Please


#99

How is that for color?  The Coop produce section was filled with fresh colors today.  They were all rich and bright.  And outdoors there was a layer of snow and ice on everything; lovely in its own right, but please, enough.  Let the color come.


Today I am grateful for
1) run ins with unexpected old friends whom I really miss
2) a good day of writing
3) a car that is still running even though I am treating it soooooo badly.
4) the ability to channel my mother's patience
5) the women in my book

Time to create a Spring line of greeting cards.  Tell me which you would rather buy, beautiful flowers, landscapes, or birds?   If I create a line of cards should I make it so people can buy them from facebook?  No one buys from fine arts of america, would it be easier to order directly from me via fb?  

And what about a sweater story, does anyone have a short sweater story they are willing to share with me?  I really want to create a little square book, but I need a few more stories.  What about one of my international readers?


No comments:

Post a Comment