Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Day #110: A Hectic Monday


#110
Emma got her hair cut today.  We had a nice day, but it was hectic and, of course, we had rehearsal this evening.  It was a fun long day.



  4/20/2010
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsPogPCAz7g
Somebody teach me how to embed a video. 

I tried to post Katie Sachs' video, Underwear Model.  It's really fun.  That's the address, but I can't seem to post it right.  Picture #110 from 2010 was taken at a poetry reading where these two women, who I met writing, were in the audience with me.  Since then they both have accomplished a lot.  Katie's video is a good example and soon I will get Karina's permission to post a poem.  

Last week I posted a picture of these three playing.  Here they are five years ago December.
Photo

Tomorrow I will post an update on the book.  I need 2 more women to interview.  I will post the Indiegogo soon in order to fund the next stage ; the photography portion of the book.  It will also give me portions of the book with which to approach publishers.  Again, anyone with publisher ideas please contact me.  This book is coming together really well.  I can't wait to begin to share it

I have also almost completed a poetry manuscript.  That should be ready to submit by June.  And my show will hang in June.  Now I just have to figure out how to pay for the summer.   



No comments:

Post a Comment