Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Day # 104: Looking at Indiegogo

#104
Anybody local who needs some good body work done, Wendy Mooney in S. Deerfield.  She's great,  I walked out of her office today feeling younger, not a year older.  Thank you, Wendy.

Writing this book is making me want to go back and do another doctorate on the effects of trauma on family generations.  It's so clear that trauma untreated steamrolls through family systems.  But what is the therapeutic response to it?  What is the way to stop the steamroll?  I have this vision of standing up and turning around to confront this snowball, raising a flat hand to it and yelling, "STOP."



So I am sitting at my desk for over an hour and I get up to get a glass of water and this is the sight behind me.  I was missing this incredibly dramatic sunset.  This is taken through a dirty window.  Did I talk about Synchronicity yesterday?  I was rereading an interview today and after thinking about this story for a little over a week it finally hits me that the aparents named the baby her original Mom's name unwittingly.  That kind of synchronicity happens throughout these stories.  Mind boggling.....



I have been trying to photograph this dog for a week now.  He is huge and he is really gentle.  He sits in the back of this pick up and does not get out while his man friend is shopping.  He greets people with a lick if they show interest.  I love him.

I am in the process of setting up my Indiegogo.   I hope to get it up and running by my birthday.  That will make it a year since I posted the Kickstarter.  I've done a lot this year, really.   I am still looking for a couple of original mothers to participate, so if you know of anyone who is interested, contact me either here or on my email, lindy.whiton@gmail.com.

4/14/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment