Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Day # 101:Designing A Show



#101
I have been so focused on projects in the past week.  Today I focused on putting my photo show together for June.  Annie came down and we stared at the space and thought about possible  designs of a show and I think we came up with a really good idea.  I am going to combine a couple of themes together and make two distinct spaces for types of photos.  

While we were doing it the person who has April in the space was making some shifts in placement of pictures.  It was good to watch them do it and talk about it.  Symmetry is a great topic of conversation and one that causes such conflict.  I love it.  I really like the present show.  These photos are done by Andy Grant and they are calming.  You could live with his pictures.  It looks like watercolor but is digital art.

The Coop was Grand Central Station and not filled with the normal folks.  I saw Ember, I saw Annie, I saw several GCS kids, it was 60 degrees and people were buying a soda and walking the sidewalks. The tide has turned.

4/11/2010












I am grateful for
1) the continuity of friends I have in my life
2) a nice community
3) ability to share with someone who has been there for 50 years
4) that I am able to walk, if not far, but somewhere
5) ability to listen.

1 comment: