Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Day # 107: Setting a Budget

#107
I lost my internet all together for a couple of hours and now it is coming in and out, so I will make this post quick.  My #107 is proof of pansy fairies.  Yes they exist and yes one was here last night.  I have beautiful pansies in my window boxes.  

Unknown cat in yard
Life really is full of little poignant scenes one right after another.  They are in such rapid succession that one forgets and does not appreciate the wonder.   Yesterday the front bumper of my car fell off onto the parking lot i was in.  Two guys, who are local street guys, came running over, picked it up and put it back in place.  They told me to go to Honda and make them sell me a screw to hold it in place.  
4/17/2010
Putting together a budget for the Indiegogo project is difficult.  I need help paying for 3 trips to reach the women I have interviewed so I can photograph them.  I also need to make those trips rather soon.  I can add the cost of production of the book, but I would rather wait on that and continue to look for a publisher.  But I do need to pay my editor.  That will be a very important job.  There will be some costs around the photographs themselves, and it would be easiest to just buy a new printer.  Plus, I need rent money.  Is $15,000 too much to aim for on Indiegogo?  I think that is what I will need to do.  Anyone have suggestions?  

beginning of the forsythia



No comments:

Post a Comment