Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day 91: Welcome April


  #91
Three days away from a full moon eclipse.  This is a pretty powerful week.  Think of all of the beliefs across religions that came out of this week and how strong the currents must be.   

4/1/2010
We are not quite there yet, but soon.  It is rumored that it will be sixty on Friday with storms.  Spring is so dramatic.  Us humans just pick up on the drama so easily.  I think that the tides must be something this week, too.  

I don't seem to be very verbal tonight.  I'm leaving you with photos and a list of 5 things I am grateful for, which I will do everyday for a  week.  

1. I am grateful for my eye, not just my eyes, but my eye, which I believe was well trained by my parents.
2. I am grateful for the children who have blessed my life.  I cannot say that too many times.  I love them all.
3. I am grateful that I am wiser in my 60s, that I have grown.
4. I am grateful for color.
5. I am very grateful for the clean water I am lucky to still have.




No comments:

Post a Comment