Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Day # 119: Birthdays Everywhere



#119

I have completed all of the interviews I had lined up.  I still need a couple of more to complete the picture in the way I am seeing it at the moment.  If you are an original Mom or know one who might be interested in being a part of this project, please refer them to me via this blog.  

Writing them has been so interesting.  I've almost got 4 first drafts.  I should have enough information and writing done to launch the indiegogo as planned.  These first drafts will go back to the person they are written about for corrections and feedback and then I will do a second draft.  I am looking for 16,000 dollars to do the traveling, hire an editor and keep myself from going homeless.  Watch out for the posting.


4/29/10
4/29/11

4/29/13

4/29/14
4/29/15
I know more people who were born on this day than on any other one day.  I'd love to know the astrological significance of that.   Anyway, Happy Birthday, ANNIE QUEST, my oldest and dearest friend.
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY:  Susie Arnold, Bob Pura, Michele Sedor, Tom Durkin, Mia Bissette, Joe Connelly, Will Wooton, and everyone else born on this beautiful day.  The previous photos show that it is usually a stunning blue day with daffodils and trees budding out.  Glorious.   Happy Birthday.


Share with all of your New York friends.  New York adoptees are trying to pass a similiar bill that Ohio just passed.  They need all the support they can get.  Share this link with anyone you think would be moved by it.

I am getting to the point where I believe I need to reach out to my daughter again.  These stories are all powerful   Wait until you meet this group of courageous and powerful women I have interviewed from all over this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment