Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Day # 152: Blessings

#152
I will have a show hung at Greenfields Market on Wednesday.  We will have a closing instead of an opening on Sunday June 29, 2015. 

The rain continues, thank God, but I may have to turn on the heat tonight.  I remember the summer of 1975 and my Mom and I rented a house in Vermont for the summer.  I was alone in it for most of the month of June and had to start a fire in the stove almost every day.  I remember being very frightened by it.  That was 40 years ago.  

I feel so blessed today.  I felt overwhelmed when I woke up.  The concert is over and we are on the last week of Emma's time at GCS.  So many emotions have been running around my house, almost out of control, but not quite.  And then, someone offered to lend me money so I could put up my show.  And then someone else offered me something else, and someone else, another something and all of a sudden I felt saturated in blessings, like the rain.  I am so so blessed.  So all of my issues are not solved, but I feel solid again and able to make some new and good choices.  Thank you, Universe, and my wonderful friends.  


And to top it all off I got to meet a brand new member of the community.  Meet Daisy and her family.  Such beautiful girls, and Mom, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment