Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Day #162: Jean Whiton's Birthday


# 162
Happy Birthday, Mommy!!!
Inventory:
The first thing that having my computer allows me to do is build up inventory.  What I want to do is have enough variety in my inventory to give customers some ideas about what they can have.  An example is anyone can order cards of any of the prints that are hanging in my show, or any of the images on my cards can be made into prints.  I need to now create a way to order on my FB page and I need to create a display board for my vendor table.

And I would still love to create a portrait on the spot photo box for the vendor tent.  I think I can do that.

6/11/2009
This was taken on Mom's 90th birthday.  I love this picture.

Five years ago Mom turned 91. Kora, Annie and I went down to Connecticut over the weekend.  Kora had been in India and had brought Mom healing water from the Ganges and a silk shawl.  We brought her peonies, her favorite flower, and Annie brought her a fairy. We needed magic that year.

I remember I had just photographed my porch and when I printed the picture it showed a ghost.  Lots of people have offered me reasons for the unknown presence in that picture, but I never did figure it out.

Yesterday I was driving up a small hill in very shaded area and on the side of the road was a column of golden orange light about 8 feet tall and about a foot in diameter.  It made no sense, but I registered it as a spirit and didn't question it until I was past it.  I looked back and it wasn't there.

Is there something about early June light that creates unexplainable spaces of brightness?




No comments:

Post a Comment